Friday, January 8, 2010

Wrestling

YOU ever feel like the love of your old life faded away because you just got smarter to relize shit...your stuck with something that means so much to you but at the same time creats what you need to be happy.can you give it up or can you leave it.i use it in a way to open doors,but agian it sometimes takes me alive and ripps my heart out because it needs it. Not needs it for I but cuzz im so used to it. This is a descion to ones mind, a descion to ponder upon.(hmmm)You hate putting in the time but you hate loosing the benifits to its access. I want it but it doesent want a loser.you try over and over but the life of now takes you back two steps.temtation grabbs you by the troat and shuves its thaughts down.oach!!! i want to live this kick back life enjoyin my life as me and not what im expected too.ALWAYS WANT TO BE THAT NEW KID THAT IS TALKED UPON, WHISPERED FROM ONES VOICE, THAT GUY WHO DRESSES BITTER SWEET.....WANT TO BE A SWAGG CREATOR BUT IS REALLY A SWAGG JOKK, I WISH I COULD MOVE TO PLANET VENUS AND WALK ON ITS SURFACE TO BURN SLOWLY...that way nothing would matter............i just feel stuck, stuck in the abyss of the human mind going crazzy in a cell.thats where they think ill end up pshhh(fuck that) i scratch the walls my nails fall off i cry for forgivness butt in reallity life isnt real.. make life not real!.......

No comments:

Post a Comment